A.N. Myer Drama Cast and Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A.N. Myer Drama Cast and Crew

An online resource for AN Myer secondary's drama club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello and welcome Bugsy crew!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Courtney Geyer
Admin

Hello and welcome Bugsy crew! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome Bugsy crew!   Hello and welcome Bugsy crew! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Hey everyone,

So to help Mama G. and each production team for this play, I decided to put together this little site. It bypasses the issue with using other social media platform (since some problems have come up with that, people not having accounts, just not working) since you only need an email to register. It also allows our organizers to be kept in the loop with everything we're doing as well as other production team so we can see what we need to focus on.  

Basically, once you register you can access any one of these Forums and add topics, allowing you and your team members an easy to use platform to work and plan things. I'll also try my best to keep the calendar updated with all of our rehearsals with scenes AND characters so ya'll wont have to ask Mama G. "am I in this scene???".
I'll have to ask for the meeting schedules of the other teams so I can add them as well.

I'm pretty excited for this but, this will only work if it's used however, so please use it to your hearts content! I hope this will make things a whole lot easier for all of us.

If you have any questions, message me or look in the FAQ's, Thanks!

-Courtney Geyer Razz
Back to top Go down
https://anmyerdrama.board-directory.net

Hello and welcome Bugsy crew!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.N. Myer Drama Cast and Crew :: Important Infomation :: Announcements-
Jump to: